Personal identification information
When you access certain sections on our website the system may require you to provide information. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information
You can prevent Google’s collection and use of date by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
How We Use Collected Information And Personal Information
Atrax Logistics may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- Data about our customers in order to effectively provide the service necessary to support the entire supply chain solution or other services requested for example storage of goods or transportation of goods.
- Collect and process data about our vendors/suppliers so that we can contact them if necessary and to ensure we retain our service levels.
- Personal Data about our employees to carry out human resources management and to provide benefits for employees
- To improve customer service, Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site, we may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures including encryption to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
We use Microsoft Office 365 and Azure to protect all our data in addition, we have advanced enterprise level firewalls and encryption for all data while it is being sent over the internet. The Azure data centres used by Atrax are ISO27018 certified for cloud privacy and Azure has a large and increasing number of advanced security features. Atrax is continually adopting and adding these to our product set as we adopted a ‘design for privacy’ approach to our applications.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted for the purposes outlined above. All information provider by users is stored in accordance and for as long as required by applicable law.
Atrax Logistics retains personal data collected for reasonable periods of time, in accordance with specific policies or as required by law. Data collected for a specific purpose will only be used for the purpose intended and will not be actively stored once the purpose has been fulfilled.
Data Of Children
Atrax Logistics website is not intended for children under the age of 13 and Atrax Logistics will not knowingly collect data from children from 13 and below except when permitted by the relevant law.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using the Atrax Logistics website and any other programs of Atrax, you signify your acceptance of this policy. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.